THE FRONT HOUSE ‘VOORHUIS’
The Voorhuis is the place where everything came together, where people lived, where it was warm and where people slept. And that is finally possible again: the old structure was brought back during the restoration in 2022 and the kitchen diner has been restored to its former glory. The front room with the old Makkumer tiles and the box bed wall have also been restored. From 2023 it will be possible to sleep with a maximum of 5 people in the Voorhuis and enjoy this special place with a view of the 13th-century church and the meadows. The outside area is still being worked on, but it is already wonderful to relax in the orchard and the flower meadow.
- Total approx. 100 m2 with spacious surrounding garden (approx. 3000 m2)
- Two bedrooms with double (160 x 210 cm) beds
- Single authentic box-bed (90 x 200 cm) in the front room
- Bathroom with walk-in shower and toilet on the first floor
- Prices include sheets, towels and cleaning
- Minimum rental period 2 days
To find specific prices or make a reservation request, please use the calendar on our Dutch website or send us an email.