HISTORY – Engels
Koprompboerderij Nynke’s Pleats has a special shape. The large barn is very wide and relatively low. By dating the wooden beams, it has been established that the farmhouse was built around the year 1667. Older beams from the 16th century were also used in the construction, but these were probably reused. The masonry in the back wall is also exceptional, with an arched shape in two colors of brick. It is therefore not surprising that the farm was given the status of a national monument in 1968.